Reflections on my love of lattes and homeschooling adventures, with a few other things thrown in
Search This Blog
Friday, July 16, 2010
On Our Way
So, we are really going to do this. I never thought I'd be a homeschooling mom. The books have arrived, and the paperwork is filled out- so it's official. I am excited and scared at the same time. I thought I was doing ok until I saw all of the school supplies at Target the other day. I realized that we won't be going to the school and taking our pictures in front of the bell on the first day, and got a bit teary. I know that we are making the right decision for the kids, I think my biggest concern is that I love the sense of community that comes from our small town school, and am afraid that it will be lost with all of us at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment